UPDATE: June, 2020
Yes She Can is accepting donations of American Girl merchandise. We are also in Phase III! This means you can drop off your donation to the boutique in person. Postal delivery is accepted as well. We want everyone to be and feel safe. Read below for everything you need to know before visiting us at 4 Martine Avenue, Store 2B, White Plains, NY. Phone: 914-358-1460.
— Please Note: at this time, we can only accept American Girl merchandise given our space limitations —
Store Drop Off:
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY
- Gloves are required in the store. Disposable gloves will be provided at the door.
- You will be given the following form upon arrival to fill out (top part required). You may also fill out in advance and bring in with your donation. Donation Document
- You can bring your donation into the store:
- If you have scheduled an appointment via the below scheduler and arrive within that half hour block
- If no more than one customer is in the boutique at that time.
If you come without an appointment during store hours:
- You can leave your donation outside the door. Please print and fill out the following form and leave with your donation: Donation Document
- We would appreciate a call to let us know when you will drop off. Our phone number is 914-358-1460.
- Please bring your donation in bags or boxes that you do not mind leaving with us.
- Or if you would like your bins back, please set up a scheduled drop off time so that we have time to transfer items.
- No one under 5 is allowed in the store.
- Everyone must wear masks at all times during interaction
- Official donation acknowledgement letters will be sent to you within 4 weeks.
Thank you for your cooperation and consideration! See below for more information on donations including shipping information.
Girl AGain is operated by Yes She Can Inc., a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to developing job skills for young women with autism.
We need your help to stock our shelves.
Ask your daughters, nieces, and neighbors to search their drawers. Purchase AG items for us when you see them at yard sales. Lead a social service group to run a collection drive. Yes She Can volunteers will be happy to make a presentation to your organization.
Help us get donated merchandise. Download this flyer and post it in your gym, school, church, dry cleaner, therapist office, hair salon, or college dorm.
What to donate:
- American Girl or Pleasant Company dolls: Historic characters; Just Like You/My American Girl/Truly Me; Girl of the Year; Bitty Baby; Bitty Twins; Wellie Wishers – any condition
- American Girl or Pleasant Company doll outfits
- Non-branded or hand made doll outfits that fit the 18 inch or 15 inch dolls
- Doll furniture that fits the 18 inch or 15 inch dolls
- Doll accessories for 18 inch or 15 inch dolls
- AG books
Requests and what not to send:
- No Build a Bear, Barbie, or Madame Alexander, or display dolls
- If your cat sleeps in your doll beds, please wash the bedding (we have lots of allergies)
- Many donors like to see where their collection goes. So please come visit us at our store. We welcome walk-in donations.
- Include a note in the box with your contact information so that we can acknowledge your donation and provide a tax receipt.
- Pack well – use bubble wrap or doll clothes to protect fragile items.
- Optional: a list of what you are sending. We do our own documentation to include in your acknowledgement letter.
How to ship:
We find USPS is the least expensive shipping. And we include the cost of shipping as part of your donation.
Girl AGain boutique
4 Martine Ave, Store 2B,
White Plains, NY 10606