UPDATE: May 30, 2020
Yes She Can is still accepting donations of AG merchandise. However, the package will not be opened and your acknowledgement letter will not be prepared until we are back in operation. Thank you!
Girl AGain is operated by Yes She Can Inc., a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to developing job skills for young women with autism.
We need your help to stock our shelves.
Ask your daughters, nieces, and neighbors to search their drawers. Purchase AG items for us when you see them at yard sales. Lead a social service group to run a collection drive. Yes She Can volunteers will be happy to make a presentation to your organization.
Help us get donated merchandise. Download this flyer and post it in your gym, school, church, dry cleaner, therapist office, hair salon, or college dorm.
What to donate:
- American Girl or Pleasant Company dolls: Historic characters; Just Like You/My American Girl/Truly Me; Girl of the Year; Bitty Baby; Bitty Twins; Wellie Wishers – any condition
- American Girl or Pleasant Company doll outfits
- Non-branded or hand made doll outfits that fit the 18 inch or 15 inch dolls
- Doll furniture that fits the 18 inch or 15 inch dolls
- Doll accessories for 18 inch or 15 inch dolls
- AG books
Requests and what not to send:
- No Build a Bear, Barbie, or Madame Alexander, or display dolls
- If your cat sleeps in your doll beds, please wash the bedding (we have lots of allergies)
- Many donors like to see where their collection goes. So please come visit us at our store. We welcome walk-in donations.
- Include a note in the box with your contact information so that we can acknowledge your donation and provide a tax receipt.
- Pack well – use bubble wrap or doll clothes to protect fragile items.
- Optional: a list of what you are sending. We do our own documentation to include in your acknowledgement letter.
How to ship:
We find USPS is the least expensive shipping. And we include the cost of shipping as part of your donation.
Girl AGain boutique
4 Martine Ave, Store 2B,
White Plains, NY 10606