Thank you so much for considering our organization for your generous donation! Girl AGain is operated by Yes She Can Inc., a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to developing job skills for young women with autism.
We accept in-person drop-offs and shipments by your preferred delivery service.
Store Drop-Off information:
- Masks are still required in the store
- To document your donation, you will be given a form upon arrival to fill out (top part required). Alternatively, you may also fill it out in advance and bring it in with your donation. Donation Document
- You may schedule your visit if you wish. Or call us to let us know you are coming: 914-358-1460
- Please bring your donation in bags or boxes that you do not mind leaving with us.
- Or if you would like your bins back, please set up a scheduled drop-off time so that we have time to transfer items.
- Official donation acknowledgment letters will be sent to you within 4 weeks.
We need your help to stock our shelves.
Ask your daughters, nieces, and neighbors to search their drawers. Purchase AG items for us when you see them at yard sales. Lead a social service group to run a collection drive.
Yes She Can volunteers will be happy to make a presentation to your organization.
Help us get donated merchandise. Download this flyer and post it in your gym, school, church, dry cleaner, therapist office, hair salon, or college dorm.
What to donate:
- American Girl or Pleasant Company dolls: Historic characters; Just Like You/My American Girl/Truly Me; Girl of the Year; Bitty Baby; Bitty Twins; Wellie Wishers – any condition
- American Girl or Pleasant Company doll outfits
- American Girl books
Requests and what not to send:
- No Build a Bear, Barbie, Madame Alexander, Our Generation, or display dolls
- If your cat sleeps in your doll beds, please wash the bedding (we have lots of allergies)
- Due to the limited storage space in our boutique, we are currently accepting American Girl Brand merchandise ONLY.
- Please know that all the merchandise you donate is prepared by our Yes She Can trainees and our Girl AGain staff. There are some items we can fix and clean, but if the items you are donating are severely damaged (stains that don’t go out, broken pieces, scratches, etc.), we will not be able to resale them.
- Many donors like to see where their collection goes. So please come visit us at our store. We welcome walk-in donations.
- Include a note in the box with your contact information so that we can acknowledge your donation and provide a tax receipt.
- Pack well – use bubble wrap or doll clothes to protect fragile items.
How to ship:
We find USPS is the least expensive shipping. And we include the cost of shipping as part of your donation.
Girl AGain boutique
4 Martine Ave, Store 2B,
White Plains, NY 10606