WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!
New York Forward Phase 4 is now in operation! That means Girl AGain is open for in-store business. We want our customers and staff to be and feel safe. Read below for everything you need to know before visiting us at 4 Martine Avenue, White Plains, NY.
- Customers ARE allowed in store, but we will be limiting our capacity to one family of three or less. Or up to two unrelated individuals at a time. No one under the age of 5.
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY.
- Gloves are required in the store. Disposable gloves will be provided to all customers at the door.
Shopping appointments available:
Customers with appointments will be let in at their scheduled time. Click the button below to schedule.
If you come without an appointment, we will let you in if no one is scheduled for that time. If you have to wait, we have chalk marks on the sidewalk outside the door indicating 6 feet. Please maintain physical distance. Shopping will be allowed in 30-minute increments.
In the Store:
- We will be wiping down hard surfaces and shopping baskets after each visit.
- Employees are required to wear masks.
- Plexiglas is installed at the checkout desk for added safety
Other Customer notes:
- Customers must use a basket and put their items on the table when checking out or larger items can be placed on the desk. Customer will then step back and allow one staff member to write up the transaction.
- If people are waiting for the next time slot you will be asked to shop for 25 minutes to allow for checkout time.
- Girl AGain manager will ask customers to leave who cannot comply with distancing.
- Arrows will be on floor for flow pattern
- Customers are not to bring food or drink into the store
- No customers will be allowed to use the restroom
- No one under 5 is allowed in the store.
- All customers must wear masks at all times
- Each customer (even children) must put on gloves before entering – Girl AGain will provide gloves and a place to dispose of them.
Thank you for your cooperation and again, we look forward to seeing you!
Have a donation? We welcome them! Drop off times can also be scheduled with the app above. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and thank you!