Set includes the following:
- Red leather and wooden book strap. Silver buckles and red leather handle.
- Black and white composition book. Samantha’s name on cover.
- Report book. Cream cover. Cover says “The Report Book regarding the reports of Samantha Parkington, Miss Crampton’s Academy, For the year 1904-1905.” Blank spaces internally to fill in grades; has some of Samantha’s grades written in.
- Abridged version of the Baldwin Primer
- Green felt pen wipe.
- Two red functional pencils.
- Blue handled nib pen with cork wrap
- Wooden pencil box. Sliding top.
Condition – Set is in excellent condition. Set is new in box.